Atlassian Summit 2020
March 31 – April 2, 2020 | Las Vegas | Booth #1212
What is Klera?
Klera is a product that makes ALM and DevOps teams efficient, by seamlessly
connecting the dots across all data sources.
- Instantaneously connect to 50+ tools and databases using bi-directional connectors
- Contextually analyze and interactively visualize correlated insights from disparate
- Compute key metrics, securely publish, share and collaborate
- Intelligently synchronize data across tools using business logic and machine learning
- Create new Apps and use 100+ existing Apps for out-of-the-box intelligence
Traditional BI and data synchronization approaches require multiple tools and extensive IT and programming skills. The outcome is an error-prone, inefficient and expensive Enterprise solution with unsolved ALM and DevOps use cases.
Klera enables your teams to create Apps that seamlessly gather, analyze, and synchronize data across all your tools. In short, TranscendBITM with one unified solution.
What are Customers Saying
We went from 2 days to 20 minutes per quarter to compute our PI metrics with Klera.
GM, ALM Team | Fortune #17 Retail Giant
We can now identify bottlenecks in our Agile Scrum Development Cycle in just 30 minutes per week as compared to 8 hours per week earlier.
Director, Enterprise Agile | Big Five Media Giant
We are now able to compile our weekly quality and reliability reports for executives in just 15 minutes which was earlier taking 6 hours.
Sr. Director | UCaaS Leader
In minutes, we are now able to establish the golden thread – from recurring defects to its source.
Head, Solutions Engineering Division | 3rd Largest Telecom Infrastructure Company
With an Early Warning System (EWS), we are now proactively identifying risks and taking immediate actions to deliver high-quality releases on time to our customers.
VP, Delivery | Global Product Engineering Services Company