Webinar | 45 mins
Realize Value from DevOps Metrics Analysis and Enable Continuous Improvement
While the DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) group’s metrics are taken as gospel for tracking DevOps success, many enterprises have a hard time getting started. Some organizations have even lost contracts to competitors since they could not establish DevOps compliance, owing to lack of visibility throughout the DevOps lifecycle. Given the value of tracking DORA metrics is already established, and the potential business impact of not doing so is huge, why haven’t enterprises been able to get started and crack the code?
Some enterprises have started the journey but are unable to drive decisions since they cannot drill across or deeper into the failures. Further, benchmarking these metrics across other successful implementations remains a far-fetched mystery at this stage for many.
Specific areas to be discussed in this webinar include:
- Where to begin with implementation of DORA metrics? What is required?
- What are some common challenges?
- How to drill through and across various metrics?
- How to course correct and sustain once things go off-track?
- How to scale these DevOps metrics for various teams?